- Inspire Jews all over Seattle to rediscover the joy of Shabbat by sharing the bounty of a Sabbath meal with others.
- Open the doors of our homes to share our tradition with our friends and loved ones of other cultures or faiths.
- Help Jews who do not live in Jewish neighborhoods to discover they can practice Shabbat hospitality wherever they live.
- Reintroduce a uniquely Jewish spiritual skill that enables us to transcend the stresses of our fast-paced daily lives.
When you subscribe, you sustain the initiatives of Panim Hadashot-New Faces.
Your Panim Hadashot-New Faces Subscription Benefits
In gratitude to you, our subscribers, we offer you the following subscription benefits at no cost.
- Rabbi Gartenberg’s rabbinic expertise and experience. Subscribers may seek from Rabbi Gartenberg,
- Rabbinic guidance for life cycle events including birth ceremonies, weddings, and end of life rituals.
- Spiritual, general, or couples counseling.
- Mentoring for conversion to Judaism.
- Coaching on Jewish living, learning, and paths of wisdom.
- No limit on the hosting Home Shabbat Experiences for subscribers.
- Subscribers will have the ability to contact other subscribers for Shabbat invitations, and sharing best practices and customs around Jewish hospitality.
- Subscribers can join our New Faces Guest List to be invited to attend Home Shabbat Experiences around Seattle.
- Every subscriber receives two signed copies of our embossed Panim Hadashot -New Faces "Let Us Sing" Shabbat and Festivals Songster and Blessing Book for your Shabbat table.
All subscriptions are continuous on a monthly basis. You will receive a confirmation of your subscription by email. Your subscription will automatically renew at the completion of one year. You may cancel your subscription at any time by requesting to cancel your subscription to email@example.com or by calling 206 739-9924. Your subscription is tax deductible. You will receive an end of calendar year letter acknowledgment of your accumulated contribution for your records.