- to bring people together through Shabbat Hospitality.
- to share enlivening Jewish music and song at home and community Shabbat gatherings.
- to inspire Jewish households rediscover the joy and the mitzvah of hosting and sharing a Shabbat meal with friends and new faces.
When you subscribe, you sustain the initiatives of Panim Hadashot-New Faces.
Your Panim Hadashot-New Faces Subscription Benefits
In gratitude to you, our subscribers, we offer you the following subscription benefits at no cost.
- Rabbi Gartenberg’s rabbinic expertise and experience. Subscribers may seek from Rabbi Gartenberg,
- Rabbinic guidance for life cycle events including birth ceremonies, weddings, and end of life rituals.
- Spiritual, general, or couples counseling.
- Mentoring for conversion to Judaism.
- Coaching on Jewish living, learning, and paths of wisdom.
- Subscribers can join our New Faces Guest List to be invited to attend Home Shabbat Experiences around Seattle.
- Every new subscriber receives two signed copies of our embossed Panim Hadashot -New Faces "Let Us Sing" Shabbat and Festivals Songster and Blessing Book for your Shabbat table.
All subscriptions are continuous on a monthly basis. You will receive a confirmation of your subscription by email. Your subscription will automatically renew at the completion of one year. You may cancel your subscription at any time by requesting to cancel your subscription to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 206 739-9924. Your subscription is tax deductible. You will receive an end of calendar year letter acknowledgment of your accumulated contribution for your records.