- This event has passed.
Open Torah Study with Rabbi Dov Gartenberg
January 13 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pmFree
- 2018 Schedule: 2nd and 4th Shabbat afternoon of the month from 1:00 to 2:30
- Dates through February 2018: 1/13, 1/27, 2/10, 2/24.
- Location: at Panim Hadashot-New Faces Gathering place in the Greenwood Neighborhood in North Seattle. 115 N. 85th St. Suite 202, Seattle 98103.
- Free. Open to the Public. Newcomers welcome. Light Refreshment Served.
- RSVP: Please RSVP by sending an email to email@example.com by the Friday before.
Open Torah Study explores the weekly Torah portion via traditional Jewish and modern commentaries aimed to engage the heart, challenge the mind, and stimulate the imagination. The sessions are led by Rabbi Dov Gartenberg.
Our explorations start from a love of Torah, but are also informed by a modern understanding about how the Torah has evolved and is historically conditioned. Both beginners and experienced students of the Torah will enjoy these sessions. Please bring a Humash (5 Books of the Pentateuch) if you have one. If it is your first time, feel free to contact Rabbi Gartenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org