Our Current Program Lineup
Most of these programs are listed in the calendar as they occur. To participate in our Home Hospitality Programs such as Shabbat Hosting Partnerships, please contact Rabbi Gartenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on this link.
Our Home Hospitality Centered Programs
- Shabbat Hosting Partnerships-We collaborate with hosts to practice Shabbat Hospitality and bring a unique home Shabbat experience to your Shabbat event with the Heart of Shabbat Ensemble.
Our Community Programs
- First Friday Shabbats-Community Shabbat Events Featuring our Heart of Shabbat Ensemble and Shabbat Dinner. First Friday evening of the month. See Calendar for fuller description.
- Shabbat Lab-Illuminating Jewish Prayer through Song and Study. 1st and 3rd Shabbat mornings of the month. See Calendar for session dates. See Calendar for fuller description.
- Festival Seders and Song-Community Festival Events with New and Old Seders with incredible food, fellowship, and community singing. See Calendar for Festival Programs.
- High Holidays-Musical services with unique Seders led by the Heart of Shabbat Ensemble coming Fall 2017.
Our Tikun Olam Programs
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Family Support Group . A monthly support group for family members caring for a loved one with mental illness. A Joint Program of Panim Hadashot, Jewish Family Service, and NAMI of Greater Seattle. First Wed. of the month at the JFS Seattle facility: May 3 and June 7, 2017. Contact email@example.com.
- NAMI Family to Family Course taught by Rabbi Gartenberg. A 12 week course on mental illness for family members caring for a loved one with mental illness. This course will begin on Tuesday, October 17, 2017. Preregistration is required. Click the link for details. A joint program of Panim Hadashot, Jewish Family Service, and NAMI of Greater Seattle. Link
- The Way of Hospitality: Hospitality as a intentional spiritual/ethical practice. Rabbi Gartenberg. Starting May 2017